- Milwaukie, OR, USA
- 54,700 - 60,200
- Full Time
Full benefits such as medical, dental and paid time off (PTO)
LifeWorks NW provides therapy, case management, skills training, support and treatment for individuals diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, psychotic disorders and other mood disorders.
PURPOSE: The Program Director position is responsible for managing the daily clinical and operational aspects of the program including management of program contracts, service quality, staff deployment, integration with local community and public relations.
This position will specifically supervise staff for LIfeWorks NW's Alta and Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) teams in Clackamas County.
- Develops new programs in coordination with business and strategic plan. Implements new programs.
- Coordinates partner organization relationships within specific program.
- Monitors contract compliance for programs areas. Implements contract statement of work.
- Assists in developing and monitoring program budgets. May be required to participate in grant writing and fund raising activities.
- Provide training to community partners, agency staff and others.
- Monitors quality management compliance and performs day to day quality management tasks (e.g. chart audits, utilization management)
- Provides assistance to direct reports with work issues including establishing clear expectations regarding performance and training.
- Provides support and attention to employee successes and addresses performance issues promptly and effectively.
- Establishes direct service expectations for clinical staff. Monitors employee productivity, documentation and insurance authorizations.
- Coordinates hiring process including orientation and training.
- Meets with staff individually and as a group for regular supervision (meeting with staff a minimum of 2 times per month). Maintains accurate documentation of supervisory meetings.
- May provide direct service. Provides crisis consultation for program area.
- Meets standards for documentation and work accuracy as defined in the Performance Evaluation for self and supervisees including timely completion of progress notes, assessments, treatment plans and authorization requests.
- Meets standards for direct service including accountability for supervisees, implements and ensures adherence of the clinical model and/or evidence based practices and quality of clinical practice for self and supervisees.
- Meets expectations for being an effective supervisor and team member.
- Completes required program reports including those needed for supervisory responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Continually increase level of cultural sensitivity, awareness and competency.
- Program Directors in mental health programs providing clinical supervision must meet QMHP requirements and have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Demonstrated experience (3 plus years) in a program area including two years of progressively responsible clinical and administrative experience.
- Licensed with a LPC or LCSW preferred.
- Must be able to drive clients in a personal vehicle very occasionally. Requires a current driver's license, auto insurance and ability to meet LifeWorks NW driving requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of outreach, engagement, and/or treatment strategies for the program population.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in leadership, wellness, oversight and evaluation of services, staff development, service planning, case management and coordination, utilization of community resources, group, family and individual therapy or counseling, documentation and rationale for service to promote intended outcomes and implementation of LWNW policies.
- Ability to network and promote program in the community as needed which may include public speaking.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to master use of proprietary software including electronic health record system.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org