- Beaverton, OR, USA
- 24.45 - 26.50
- Part Time
- Mental Health - Master's degree
Benefits included for regular positions working 20 hours or more a week. Benefits include medical, dental, and paid time off (PTO).
LifeWorks NW's Washington County Crisis Services are expanding to include a new Mental Health Urgent Care Center. We are recruiting additional crisis response therapists for this expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this new, much needed service.
Purpose: Responds to children and/or adults experiencing a mental health crisis. Provides both clinic based and mobile based crisis response to people with mental health concerns. Conducts mental health risk assessments and triage, coordinates crisis intervention, develops short-term client centered stabilization plans, assists with resource linkage, and initiates involuntary civil commitment petitions to individuals who may need mental health services. Graveyard/overnight shifts work from home and respond to crisis calls by phone or in person as needed.
DAYS/HOURS: This is a temporary part-time position that may become a regular postion. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Sunday 2 pm - 10 pm.
- Strong assessment and crisis skills required.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a Mental Health related field (QMHP) required.
- Two years post-graduate related experience preferred.
- Preferred: valid driver's license and verification of safe driving record from DMV.
- Candidates with bilingual (Spanish/English)/ bicultural skills are encouraged to apply.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. www.lifeworksnw.org