- Tigard, OR, USA
- 16.50 - 18.00. Plus swing shift differential pay.
- Part Time
- Mental Health - Bachelor's degree/Experience
LifeWorks NW's Zenith Place is a residential program that provides services to youth and young adult clients who are experiencing severe and persistent mental illness and behavioral problems.
PURPOSE: Provide skills training, case management, and other services as outlined in a treatment plan.
DAYS/HOURS: This is a part-time, day shift position working Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field OR at least 3 years working in a related field (QMHA status required).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; understand mental health assessment, treatment and service terminology and individual, group, family and other counseling techniques; program policies and procedures for services and supports identified in an Individual Services and Supports Plan.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations and maintain a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide psychosocial skills training, implement elements of a treatment plan, and provide case management services in compliance with confidentiality requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system required.
- Requires a valid driver's license and ability to meet LifeWorks NW driving requirements to drive a LifeWorks NW vehicle. If transporting clients in a personal vehicle, must have a personal vehicle and current auto insurance card.
- Ability to perform essential functions of job without creating a direct threat to the safety of self or others.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.
LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09